Take a look at the food and drink festivals and events we have discovered…
- This event has passed.
WSET Level 2 in Wines and Spirits
25/06/2018 @ 10:00 am - 27/06/2018 @ 4:30 pm£385
If you’d like to learn more about Wines and Spirits then Plumpton College is running a WSET Level 2 intensive course over 3 days with an exam on Day 4. This course is designed for those with a keen interest in wine and other beverages.
What you will learn:
- How to taste wine;
- The key grape varieties of the world; Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Grenache;
- Other notable white and black varieties;
- Wine law and understanding the label;
- The principles of viticulture and winemaking;
- Sparkling and fortified wines;
The course is £355 plus £30 for materials.